- Please make sure to purchase tickets for the correct date and seat numbers.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for other date/time/seats except when the performance printed on the ticket is cancelled.
- A ticket is valid for a single person for one performance only for the date and time printed on the ticket.
- Please safekeep your tickets until use as they cannot be reissued under any circumstances including when they are lost, destroyed in fire or otherwise damaged.
- A ticket is not valid if its stub is torn off before admittance to theater. Please handle your tickets carefully.
- Ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged for other date/time/seats except when the performance printed on the ticket is cancelled. Please note Shochiku is not responsible for any expenses that may be associated with the cancellation including those for travel and lodging.
- Refund in case of a cancelled performance or other inevitable causes is done in designated places during a designated time period. Refunds are not available, however, if tickets are lost, damaged or excessively soiled to become unreadable.
- Please note performances titles, casting or any other items may be modified due to various causes including performer's illness.
- Intentional resale of tickets using Internet auctions or otherwise is strictly prohibited. Purchase with an intention to resell is also strictly prohibited.
- Shochiku reserves the right to refuse entrance to our theaters using tickets purchased through Internet auctions or similar means. Shochiku cannot be held responsible for any associated troubles.
- It is recommended to keep a note of your seat number(s) in case you/we may have to make inquiries.
- Please note admittance to a theater while performance is in progress may be restricted.
- Taking pictures/recording of performance as well as bringing in dangerous articles into theaters are strictly forbidden.
- Once in a theater, please turn off your mobile phone or any other articles that may beep or otherwise generate sounds.
- People who do not obey theater clerk's direction or other general notices, or are found to be nuisance to others may be denied of their entry to our theaters.
Shochiku assumes no responsibility for any accidents that result from not obeying directions or notices.
- Please hold on to your ticket with the stub removed until the performance ends.